A quality final product start with quality artwork.
- Make sure you have the OK to use any logo you send us.
- Vector artwork is preferred, giving us the most flexibility from a design end as well as the highest quality output. Adobe Illustrator (.ai or .eps) or Adobe Photoshop .psd files preferred.
- We can sometimes work with PDF artwork files if the file was created in a vector program.
- High resolution jpegs can work depending on your desired outcome.
- Artwork should be saved within the CMYK color space.
Note that Skillzys® reserves the right to display on our website and/or use in promotional efforts any tag we design or produce for our clients.
Colors critical to brand identity should be called out in Pantone Solid Coated colors, along with number values if applicable (ie, Pantone Reflex Blue, Pantone 123 C). Please note that colors appear different on a computer screen that they do when printed. For exact color matches, the Pantone system is key.
Convert to outlines wherever possible. To convert your fonts in Adobe Illustrator, use the following steps:
1. Open File
2. In Your Main Menu Choose Select > All
3. In Your Main Menu Choose Type > Create Outlines
4. In Your Main Menu Choose File > Save As > use the "save as type" drop down menu and select .eps name your file accordingly.
Variable Data (Personalization)
For teams, clubs, camps, tournaments/events, etc. looking for text personalization on our products, we will need this variable data submitted in an MS Excel spreadsheet (or similar format).
Personalization information should be in separate rows (1, 2, 3, 4...), and you can use multiple columns (A, B, C...) if needed to indicate other variables (jersey numbers, age groups, etc).
If you need multiple tags printed with the same data, add a Quantity column to your spreadsheet.